Additional Documents May Be Needed Prior to Your 341 Hearing
Possible documents you may need for the 341 Hearing include tax returns, pay stubs, and financial statements, among others.
- The Trustee requires certain documents prior to your 341 Hearing.
- We will contact you to let you know what documents are required in your particular case - be on the lookout for a phone call and/or letter from our office.
- Possible documents we could need from you include the following:
- Most recently filed federal and state tax returns
- Two months of pay stubs up to the date of filing
- Financial reports for the last six months for any businesses
- Real estate tax statement
- Personal property tax statements
- Tax statements with cash value of any life insurance policies
- Statement of retirement plan or 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), or IRA
- Statement of educational IRAs and qualified state tuition plan(s)
- Child support order/agreement in force
- Broker's Price Opinion
- Trustee questionnaire (which we will provide to you)