The 341 Hearing (Creditor’s Meeting) – Overview and Instructions
- What to bring to the 341 Hearing: 1) a picture ID, and 2) your Social Security Card OR a W-2 showing your Social Security Number.
- Do NOT bring your cell phone to the 341 Hearing.
- If you bring a cell phone, you will not be allowed into the court and the officers will not hold it for you. This can mean going back to a parking garage in some localities, potentially making you late for your hearing.
- We strongly suggest you take the second required class, called the "Financial Planning Course" or the "Post-Filing Debtor Education Course" PRIOR to your 341 Hearing. Our preferred provider is DECAF. Instructions for how to register for this Financial Planning Course are in this section of the website.
- The Trustee requires certain documents prior to your 341 Hearing. We will be in contact with you to let you know what documents we need prior to the 341 Hearing.