Garnishments (Discover how you can get your money back)
Have you had your wages or accounts garnished? Watch this video to discover how you could get your money back.
- Have you been served with a garnishment summons? Are your wages being garnished, or your bank account?
- The good news is that bankruptcy can stop a garnishment and keep your creditors from taking part of your paycheck every month.
- In most cases, we can even get the garnished money back for you.
- In the case of garnishment, it's important to come in quickly because we need to file the bankruptcy before the court date on the garnishment. Otherwise, there is no chance of getting the garnished money back for you.
- Call 434-979-7900 to schedule a free consultation in Charlottesville or Culpeper. An experienced attorney will go over your garnishment situation and advise you of options that could work for you.